Thursday, December 18, 2008

Introduction

I'm not sure which is dominant: the components of my personality which have contributed to me becoming a scientist/chemist, or the many years of scientific experience that have contributed to shaping my personality. Whatever the case, life and science are always integrated for me, such that my kitchen is basically a lab in which I get to eat my experiments.

I often approach solving problems in life with a similar rigor as I do when in the lab. This means research. Therefore, I never make a major decision in life without doing the proper research, educating myself, therefore assuring that I did everything in my power to make the best decision. The internet has obviously been a Godsend for me. And no, I did not find my wife on the internet, thank you very much!

Ideally, this blog will give back some of what I've learned to others who are researching topics. Especially in regards to homebrewing, a recent research interest of mine which is enjoyed on multiple levels. Expecting others to benefit educationally may be presumptious, so hopefully this can be at least a little entertaining, and if nothing else, enable friends and colleagues from past lives to catch up with where I'm at and what I'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment